Book a FREE consultation with Kendra to learn how to use the patches to use to support your health goals!
LifeWave X39® Patches
Age reversing for a longer, healthier and more youthful life!
Activate your body's own stem cells production!
Rapid Pain Relief
Better Sleep Quality
Supports Wound Healing
Energy & Vitality
Enhances Sports Performance
Faster Recovery from Exercise
Improved Skin Appearance
Patented Technology with over 80 clinical studies!
WHAT TO EXPECT
HOW SOON CAN I EXPECT RESULTS?
How soon can I expect results? Well, the answer is different for everyone!
In clinical studies, about 80% of participants notice changes in 3 - 6 weeks. The other 20% can take 3 - 6 months. But things ARE changing. If you would like to see results more quickly, be sure to book a free consultation with Kendra. Proper nutrition, energy medicine exercises and the other support patches Lifewave offers can dramatically speed healing.
Watch this one for very brief overview on exactly HOW the patches work!
If you would like to see the clinical studies and research, check out startx39now.com
This video is a great overview of the science (in an easily understandable way) from Dr. Staci. She also answers a lot of common questions that most folks have. Check it out!
Lifewave patches are 100% drug free and NON-TRANSDERMAL. The phototherapy patches amplify and balance healthy frequencies in the body without putting any chemicals into the body. They work almost immediately (within seconds to minutes) to decrease inflammation, eliminate pain, and increase energy.
To learn more about how they work and what they can help address, check out startx39now.com, the video above or the PDF to the right.
If you want to order, you can go to lifewave.com/energyhugs or just text Kendra at 941-777-three zero seven zero so she can help you chose the right combo for your individual needs. You can also schedule a FREE consult with Kendra HERE.
For lots of detailed information on how Lifewave started and the science behind the patches, check out the Story of Lifewave above!
Download this handy health tracker to keep track of your Lifewave journey. You can also fill out an electronic version!
Download this handy two page reference. One side helps you understand what is happening in your body (even if you can't feel it yet) and the other side gives a quick summary of all 12 patch products!
HOW DO LIFEWAVE PATCHES WORK?
LifeWave non-transdermal patches are phototherapy products that stimulate the skin with light to produce health benefits not obtainable by other approaches. The patches reflect light in the infrared and visible wavelength range to stimulate the body to improve energy production and the flow of energy in the body. Other effects include reduction of pain, reduction of stress, improvement in the duration and quality of sleep, detoxification, reduction in the appearance of lines and wrinkles, and many other general health and wellness benefits.
The Infrared spectrum of light, which includes all radiation between wavelengths just beyond those of the deepest reds of the visible spectrum (700 nm) up to (100,000+ nm (the microwave range), is established to have multiple effects including pain relief properties (Putowski et al., 2016). The infrared spectrum also creates photobiomodulation when applied to the skin of both animals and humans. Research and application of light therapy dates back thousands of years, and today light therapy is a recognized science with many products that function on this basis having been approved for use in medical applications by governments around the world, including the FDA in the United States.